Natellie } ohisee , heh heh . Shanice } I LOVE LOVE FIANCEE . Shanice } hahas , neh mind lur . thankks fiancee ! i aso want a chance to go out w FIANCEE ! ♥♥ becca } ohmygod ! msBlur ! dont copy TYT !! jocelyn } welcome welcome ! ♥ mei {: Eunice } Re-Linked ! takecares . ELEANOR } SWEETHEART LAOSAI ♥♥ Aaron } thanks for the tag, doggy . mummie } hahas , mami , jy busy working . no time online lur . what thing turn ? o.o REALLY urh , nxt time PIG FAMILY go bowling oks ? :D:D:D Weihao } KNS , si AHONG , what CNY , christmas first lar ! tuuuupid , thanks for the tag. :D
Yours truly.
This is CHEN YIHUI. 08031994(DDMMYY), have been living for fifteen years, and still counting. Any discomfort with this blog, shingz and off you go.
I love Ryeowook/GFS. I love ZSS/2e3'08/3e4'09.