Heyyo C: went swing & jp w ru and min :D we challenged who is highest . ( I can be th one , just that its scary up thr :/ ) played for longlong time . kids were snatchin' . hahahahah . left cause we're hungry & look like a mad women :/ went jp and straight to ljs :D took their pictures whn we're longjohn-ing . Hahahah . went to a stationery shop . their thing re superr nicee . th prices re nice too ): As expected , i bought a new badge :D its a pretty cute ones . it has a tortoise grinnin' and it says : I maybe slow but im in front of you . Hahah . bused for home & slept in bus . min took my unglam pictures . Raaar . wellsz , came home and snatched lappy from my brothey . watched KO 3anguo :D went for dinner , went blog hoppin . And saw 1 DISGUSTING blog . Cause , some of my gans re related to her. GROSS ! i find it unbearable to be linked w her , through my gans . Geez , hair re standin' . so disgusting ): wellsz , shall continue my KO 3anguo . GoodthBye GoandDie :D
Yours truly.
This is CHEN YIHUI. 08031994(DDMMYY), have been living for fifteen years, and still counting. Any discomfort with this blog, shingz and off you go.
I love Ryeowook/GFS. I love ZSS/2e3'08/3e4'09.