Tuesday, August 11, 2009
me loves sun gong gong :p

SUN GONG GONG is veh sticky.
( but i like it. hahahaha )
now my sun gong gong got small little holes liaos.
but nehmind .
gaaaahs , how i wish its a tattoo and last forever.
but its IMPOSSIBLE.
K , t'cher say my dnt can make it for O'LEVEL ley.
mai siao siao .
( I couldnt help but smile h a p p i l y )
jaye 'exchanged' dk what card for a hand .
quite lame .
di siao -ed mac crew and homed .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTEY.

yes , its my sistey's 24th birthday.
( would i kena from her if i reveal her age ? LOL ! )
cake eating timeeee.
BUHBYE.


Yours truly.
This is CHEN YIHUI. 08031994(DDMMYY), have been living for fifteen years, and still counting. Any discomfort with this blog, shingz and off you go. I love Ryeowook/GFS. I love ZSS/2e3'08/3e4'09.

Destiny's Boundary
Batrisyia Cassie ChiaoRong Eugenia HweeMin MeiHong MianRu Natellie Jingyun Julia Rebby SiewLin TingWei Tricia XinHui Yiro

Layout: nut @ blogskins
Inspiration: -streetlights

Click here, tag.