Monday, August 10, 2009
no matter how bad is your day , sun gong gong will shine.

stayed @ fajar mac , AGAIN.
Its fun over there man .
w. all th macdonald crews .
laugh till buey tahan you know.
CHIAORONG , JAYE , SIEWLIN & I , each of us got 1 sun gong gong on our arms.
Hen cool ley , like my day will brighten because of this .
( Hahahah , simon give dehs. )
School starting tmr .
AND MY DNT STILL CMI.
( screw it -.- )
I watched L change th world ( yesterday ) ,
all thanks to Edmond Cai daddy.
( HAHAHAH )
me loving L more and more .
HE'S DARN CUTE.
gaaaahs ,
I've needa sleep alreadys.
bye peeeeeeeeeepos.


Yours truly.
This is CHEN YIHUI. 08031994(DDMMYY), have been living for fifteen years, and still counting. Any discomfort with this blog, shingz and off you go. I love Ryeowook/GFS. I love ZSS/2e3'08/3e4'09.

Destiny's Boundary
Batrisyia Cassie ChiaoRong Eugenia HweeMin MeiHong MianRu Natellie Jingyun Julia Rebby SiewLin TingWei Tricia XinHui Yiro

Layout: nut @ blogskins
Inspiration: -streetlights

Click here, tag.