Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Im waiting for tmr's show.





oh , who says im not posting th pictures huh ztw .
YAY , blogger's working fine ^^V
I managed to finish all the chinese homework.
BUT NOT MATH / ENGLISH
shiat manszxc .
dont careeeee ^^V
im watching fated to love you.
super hate anna now cannnnns .
BUHBYE. :p


T R I C I A .♥: HIHIHIHI sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, luvssssssssssssss !<3

T R I C I A .♥: rmb my sweets tooooooooooooo hahahahaha!:D

( YIHUI ), I reply: MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY, will bring you sweet on WEDNESDAY ( tmr ) . LOVEYOUUUUU.

ztw: is i tell you deh mah, say xeixie. LOL

ztw: eheheh. lucky you didnt post all th pic. so happy^^

( YIHUI ), I reply: Please lor ~ i got others to tell me deh cans . I even know th acbc bitch flirted jg they all -.-

Cassie: i think the mccafe de more shuai lah. ur ryeowook hai okay lah. hahahaa~~

( YIHUI ), I reply: Stuuuuuupid wife , i also neh see th mc cafe dehs , dont be a flower idiot lar youuuuuu.



Yours truly.
This is CHEN YIHUI. 08031994(DDMMYY), have been living for fifteen years, and still counting. Any discomfort with this blog, shingz and off you go. I love Ryeowook/GFS. I love ZSS/2e3'08/3e4'09.

Destiny's Boundary
Batrisyia Cassie ChiaoRong Eugenia HweeMin MeiHong MianRu Natellie Jingyun Julia Rebby SiewLin TingWei Tricia XinHui Yiro

Layout: nut @ blogskins
Inspiration: -streetlights

Click here, tag.