Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shorts Pictures, Images and Photos


CYH NMH ZTW ,
TPY-ed to watch this movie.
I thought it wld be boring ,
but , it was actually funny .
went pasa malam(pending) for food and drink .
homed and out again ,
cause of that NMH.
She bought her 'bread' and i went my arcade ,
where my kaopei go out of tune , and made us both laugh all th way(in arcade).
laughters shld have stopped when we're at th basement ,
i've no idea what makes nmh laugh all th way back home .
(she said its because of my expression-.-)
SZB lar NMH , you BFF with that that human sitting on th plant !!


Yours truly.
This is CHEN YIHUI. 08031994(DDMMYY), have been living for fifteen years, and still counting. Any discomfort with this blog, shingz and off you go. I love Ryeowook/GFS. I love ZSS/2e3'08/3e4'09.

Destiny's Boundary
Batrisyia Cassie ChiaoRong Eugenia HweeMin MeiHong MianRu Natellie Jingyun Julia Rebby SiewLin TingWei Tricia XinHui Yiro

Layout: nut @ blogskins
Inspiration: -streetlights

Click here, tag.